Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 10, 2010 - Blue Spectral Night/Blue Lunar Eagle - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 12

The Sacred Tzolk'in
_______________________________________________
Blue Spectral Night (11 Akbal), Kin 63, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com
I dissolve in order to dream
Releasing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Liberation of true abundance. Consider that the world has become nothing but a big marketing concept out to profit itself, trying to turn our beloved Earth into one big tourist attraction. How can we use our power of dreaming and intuition to transform this vision into the capacity to create true abundance?*
________________________________________________
Blue Lunar Eagle (2 Men), Kin 15, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com
I polarize in order to create
Stabilizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
Good day to practice stabilizing the mind. "The nature of the mind, as well as being empty, is also intrinsically aware: everywhere it is clear." (Padmasambhava).*
_________________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Society, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.
Codex Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment