Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blue Planetary Eagle/Blue Magnetic Hand - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 24

The Sacred Tzolk'in

__________________________________________________ Blue Planetary Eagle (10 Men), Kin 75, www.lawoftime.org, www.13moon.com

I perfect in order to Create

Producing mind

I seal the output of vision

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of abundance

I am a polar kin

I extend the blue galactic spectrum.

Eagle sees all of reality as a sign of enlightenment. All of reality is composed of nothing but signs. It is the reading accurately of these signs as they appear before you that leads to the fulfillment of one's destiny.*

________________________________________________ Blue Magnetic Hand (1 Manik), Kin 27, www.calleman.com, www.tzolkincalendar.com

I unify in order to know

Attracting healing

I seal the store of accomplishment

With the magnetic tone of purpose

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Begin Hand Wavespell (3) of Accomplishment. The Hand is coded by the Earth and also represents the knowledge of healing. Good day to send out healing affirmations: May all beings be happy and healthy! May love radiate from every pore of my being to the whole Earth! Where there is sickness may there be health; where there is war may there be peace!*

___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment