Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yellow Solar Seed/ Yellow Cosmic Star - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 1

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Solar Warrior (9 Cib), Kin 256, www.lawoftime.org

I pulse in order to question

Realizing fearlessness

I seal the output of intelligence

With the solar tone of intention

I am guided by the power of free will.

Easter Sunday. 256 = 16 x 16, high harmonic frequency of solar intelligence awakening on planet Earth.*

____________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Cosmic Star (13 Lamat), www.calleman.com

I endure in order to beautify

Transcending art

I seal the store of elegance

With the cosmic tone of presence

I am guided by the power of free will.

In the Sixteen Year Cube of the Law, 208 is the number of Moons in the sixteen years between 1997 and 2013. Cosmic art helps us transcend the egoic self, first individually, then collectively so that the whole Earth becomes a work of art.*

_______________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment