Tuesday, April 6, 2010

White Spectral Mirror/ White Lunar Dog - Dog Moon of Intention, Day 3

Codex Egerton
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Spectral Mirror (11 Etznab), Kin 258, www.lawoftime.org

I dissolve in order to reflect

Releasing order

I seal the matrix of endlessness

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Solar birthday of James Watson (1928), co-discoverer of DNA. Galactic signature of William Burroughs and Teilhard de Chardin: "We have reached a crossroads in human evolution where the only road which leads forward is towards a common passion...To continue to place our hopes in a social order achieved by external violence would simply amount to our giving up all hope of carrying the Spirit of the Earth to its limits." To this end, de Chardin suggested that the Earth, in its evolutionary unfolding, was growing a new organ of consciousness, called the noosphere.*

________________________________________

Long Count: White Lunar Dog (2 Oc), Kin 210, www.calleman.com

I polarize in order to love

Stabilizing loyalty

I seal the process of heart

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of spirit

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Thought of the day: "Human beings must be known to be loved, but divine beings must be loved to be known." (Blaise Pascal)* __________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment