Wednesday, April 14, 2010

White Rhythmic World-bridger/ White Planetary Mirror - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 11

The Sacred Tzolkin
_________________________________
Dreamspell: White Rhythmic World-bridger (6 Cimi), Kin 6, www.lawoftime.org

I organize in order to equalize

Balancing opportunity

I seal the store of death

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

New moon, Kin 6, tone 6, seal 6: 666= 37 x 18 = (3 x 6). The number of prime numbers up to 666 is 121, the square of the number of prime numbers up to 36. 666 is the sixtieth 12-factored number; 60 is the first 12-factored number.*

________________________________________

Long Count: White Planetary Mirror, (10 Etznab), Kin 218, www.calleman.com

I perfect in order to reflect

Producing order

I seal the matrix of endlessness

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of death

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Gregorian New Year's Day, 2013 - 10 Mirror, the galactic signature of the discovery of Pacal Votan's tomb (6/15/1952), indication that 2013 will be the Year of Resurrection!!!*

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment