Thursday, April 1, 2010

Red Rhythmic Skywalker/ Red Planetary Serpent - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 26

Codex Borgia
________________________________
Dreamspell: Red Rhythmic Skywalker (6 Ben), Kin 253, www.lawoftime.org

I organize in order to explore

Balancing wakefulness

I seal the output of space

With the rhythmic tone of equality

I am guided by my own power doubled.

91st day of the Gregorian year. Skywalker explores space. For fascinating information find out the origin of April Fools Day. Galactic signature of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.*

_________________________________________

Long Count: Red Planetary Serpent (10 Chicchan), Kin 205, www.calleman.com

I perfect in order to survive

Producing instinct

I seal the store of life force

With the planetary tone of manifestation

I am guided by the power of space

I am a polar kin

I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Helena Roerich (1879): "The approaching great epoch is closely connected with the ascendancy of woman. As in the best days of humanity, the future epoch will again offer woman her rightful place alongside her eternal fellow traveler man."*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment