Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blue Galactic Eagle/ Blue Crystal Hand - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention

Codex Madrid
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Galactic Eagle (8 Men), Kin 255, www.lawoftime.org

I harmonize in order to create

Modeling mind

I seal the output of vision

With the galactic tone of integrity

I am guided by the power of self-generation.

Harrowing of Hell. Day of the Rainbow Bridge Meditation. Galactic signature of J.R.R. Tolkien and Jerry Garcia. Garcia said the following about 2012 in a Rolling Stone interview (9/2/1993): "...the date that holds significance for me is 2012...I'm hoping that the transformations will make everything irrelevant. We'll all just go to the next universe as pure thought forms."*

______________________________________

Long Count: Blue Crystal Hand (12 Manik), Kin 207, www.calleman.com

I dedicate in order to know

Universalizing healing

I seal the store of accomplishment

With the crystal tone of cooperation

I am guided by the power of self-generation.*

______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment