Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blue Electric Night/ Blue Resonant Eagle - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 8

The Sacred Tzolk'in
__________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Electric Night (3 Akbal), Kin 3, www.lawoftime.org
I activate in order to dream
Bonding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
260 days since Day Out of Time, 2009. Free the Earth. Dream the highest dream!*
_____________________________________________
Long Count; Blue Resonant Eagle (7 Men), Kin 215, www.calleman.com
I channel in order to create
Inspiring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
Native North Americans believed the thunder-bird to be a mythical super eagle. The eagle is considered a link between heaven and earth in Native American mythology. Let the eagle soar into the higher consciousness of the noosphere!*
_________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment