Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blue Crystal Storm/ Blue Electric Monkey - Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 4

Codex Madrid
__________________________________________
Dreamspell: Blue Crystal Storm (12 Cauac), Kin 259, www.lawoftime.org
I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.
Call a Crystal Round Table in your community to explore ways of cooperating to implement new, non-polluting energy systems to clear the Earth.*
_______________________________________
Long Count: Blue Electric Monkey (3 Chuen), Kin 210 www.calleman.com
I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
Pluto discovered on this day (1930). Begin Kali Yuga (3012 BCE), last and darkest age 5112 years ago. 3 Monkey is the first of the four sacred signs on the western edge of the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan. Note: psi chrono is Kin 144.*
________________________________________
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment