Saturday, December 26, 2009

Red Magnetic Earth/ Red Overtone Moon

Dreamspell: Red Magnetic Earth (1 Caban), Kin 157 True Count: Red Overtone Moon (5 Muluc), Kin 109 Gregorian: 26 December, 2009
Red Magnetic Earth*
I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
Red Overtone Moon*
I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal - enter me.
*Both poems are taken from The Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Ashland, Oregon.
Red Magnetic Earth
Like frozen Field
And brittle Bough
I fold unto my Self -
Surface Life recedes
Falls far away and deep -
The spark is faint and blue -
Too weak for Light or Heat.
Frosted Grass underfoot
Breaks and bends down -
A Shroud upon myself I take -
A Shell
Protecting Infinity
Curled within -
Eros hides
In my Insides.
Great granite Cliffs
Yield a pregnant Planet
Full with Rhyme and Rhythm -
Earth's molten Crystal
Pulls the Moon around -
Directs the Seasons
And the Treasons Until the Sun returns.
by Kleomichele Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment